In this post you will learn how to install R and RStudio on Windows.
Install R on Windows –
1 . To install R on windows, first go this link – https://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/
2 . Click on the download link. This will download an .exe file.
3. Once downloaded. Right click on the exe file and select Run as Administrator . Then select the language and press ok. This will open the license agreement. Select Next.
4. Next you need to select the destination location. Keep the default. Then select Next.
5. Keep selecting Next Next Next to install R. Once Finished you will see a confirmation like this. Click on Finish.
You have successfully installed R on Windows. Now Let’s install RStudio.
Install RStudio on Windows –
RStudio is the most widely used Integrated development environment (IDE) for R.
1 . To install RStudio, go to this link – https://www.rstudio.com/products/rstudio/download/ and click on Download.
2. Then again click on Download
3. Then Right click on the downloaded file and select Run as administrator. Then click on Next.
4. Then click Next Next and Install. Once installed click on Finish.
5. Next click on start button and click on RStudio to open it.
You have successfully installed R and RStudio on Windows.