In this post you will learn How to create a Histogram in Tableau.
A histogram is a visual representation of a frequency distribution. It is a simple way to effectively illustrate the number of values that fall into each class interval
To create a Histogram in Tableau, first select a measure. In our case let’s select the quantity measure then click on show me card and select the Histogram option.
To change the bin size right click on quantity(bin) in the left hand side and select edit.
Now change the size of bins from 1.77 to 3 and click ok.
Now, if you change the tick marks on the x-axis, right click on the x-axis and select Edit Axis. Then go to the Tick Marks Tab. In the Major Tick Marks select fixed and set Tick interval to 3.
The final figure will look like this.
Related Posts –
- How to Create a Bar Chart in Tableau?
- How to Create a Horizontal Bar Chart in Tableau?
- How to Create a Stacked Bar Chart in Tableau?
- How to Create a Line Chart in Tableau?
- How to Create a Scatter plot in Tableau?
- How to Create a Tree Map in Tableau?